We aim to provide supportive environments where people of all ages are encouraged and enabled to achieve their full potential as individuals and inclusive citizens.
We embrace the following principles:
- community inclusion
- person centred approaches
- relationships as central to health and wellbeing
- equality and diversity
- focused on positive outcomes
- creative thinking
- continious development
Our objectives for the individuals who we support are to:
- Have a comprehensive assessment to identify the level of needs, requirements and support required.
- Have an agreed person centered care plan designed to meet identified needs and established through a multi-disciplinary approach.
- Have regular reviews of care plans and on-going monitoring of progress.
- Have a named key worker to oversee all aspects of care and support.
- Experience an enhanced quality of life which reflects personal choices and aspirations.
- Maintain links with families and friends and to intergrate into the local community.
- Receive encouragement and support to participate in age appropriate theraputic, recreational and development activities.
- a caring and supportive team