Vista Care has strong working relationships with external agencies as we are dedicated to meeting high standards - the people we support always come first. We work closely with individuals, their
families and commissioners to provide person centered care plans and environments that ensure positive outcomes.
We also work very closely with other professionals to include:
- community nurses
- speech and language
- occupational therapists
- consultant psychiatrists
- intensive support teams
- Create an Autism specific environment that meets individual needs.
- Provide a safe and nuturing environment that helps develop independent living and social skills.
- Ensure that our staff receive the highest level of training and support.
- Promote a healthy, physical and mental environment that contributes to independence, fulfillment and emotional well-being.
- Support inclusion by accessing a range of community and social opportunities.
- Develop living, social and independence skills.
In supporting individuals with behaviours that are complex and that may challenge, Vista Care offers structured support. We do this by providing assessment and intervention using positive
We will also:
- Get to know each individual well.
- Try to understand what behaviours are being communicated.
- Look at where each individual's life could be busier/more fulfilled/less fulfilled.
- Help each individual gain more coping skills for situations they find difficult.
- Treat each individual with positive regard.
- Help each individual to become active citizens within their local comunity.